The Sisters of Saint Joseph Cemetery
Visit the Cemetery
The sisters’ first cemetery was located near the original Church on the property. In the late 1880’s the remains of the four sisters buried there were re-interred in the present cemetery. Since then over two hundred Sisters have been laid to rest in this cemetery. A visit to the cemetery forms part of the Perthville Convent Heritage Centre tour.